ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
You should be a skilled WordPress Developer who will design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
● Designing and building the website front-end.
● Creating the website architecture.
● Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
● Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
● Conducting website performance tests.
● Troubleshooting content issues.
● Conducting WordPress training with the client.
● Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Job Requirements and Skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
● Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
● Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
● Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
● Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
● Ability to project manage.
● Good communication skills.
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out at www.shopdev.co