ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for sales, growth hacking and all things digital. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a fast growing & entrepreneurial technology company in a dynamic and international environment.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
● Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
● Develop and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
● Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
● Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
● Collaborate with the marketing team and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
● Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
● A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 year’s UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
● Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, iOS, Android, Design Systems, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
● A team player but can work independently too.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, attractive performance based bonus, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about ShopDev at our website: www.shopdev.co