Senior Java Developer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 180+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
Senior Java Developer will work with current backend team to implement an innovative and state- of-the-art online platform. Talent and personality are important to us, so we are looking for someone who is passionate about software building, excited about coming in and who can think systematically, implement quickly, and innovate eagerly.
● Design, implement and launch scalable fault tolerant platform services for the enterprise. • Produce technical design documentation for other teams to consume
● Work closely with Software architects and managers to design and solution upcoming software modules and features.
● Manage peer code-reviews and write unit, functional and integration testing to maintain high quality standards
● Provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity
● Interacts cross functionally on matters that require coordination across functional and organizational lines
● Collaborates well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information
● Offers proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment
● Applicants must have at least 3–5 years of experience.
● Solid programming experience with Java, REST and Spring technologies with extensive technical knowledge in server-side programming.
● Experience in Spring Boot and Spring cloud framework.
● Experience with Java 8 APIs and Hibernate. Experience in Lambda is a plus.
● Experience with source code management tools, mainly git.
● Good knowledge of databases technologies both RDBMS and No-SQL, knowing Cassandra is a plus.
● Exposure to distributed systems like RabbitMQ, Redis and Eureka.
● Experience in Test Driven Development.
● Experience with Unix/Linux based operating systems.
● Experience with Docker is a plus.
● Excellent analytical, technical skills to solve complex technical problems.
● Very good communication skills.
● Ability to mentor software developers, explain his/her designs and proactively comes up with solutions.
● Solid knowledge of writing software to scale for web for performance, reliability and scalability. • Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
● Ability to learn and evaluate new technology.
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas. • Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance. The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Apply Now! Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire immediately. Check us out at www.shopdev.co