Senior Backend Engineer (NodeJS)
ShopDev ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 180+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and cocreate disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
Senior Backend Engineer (NodeJS) will work with current backend team to implement an innovative and state- of-the-art online platform. Talent and personality are important to us, so we are looking for someone who is passionate about software building, excited about coming in and who can think systematically, implement quickly, and innovate eagerly.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
● At least 2+ years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
● Solid experience on MongoDB, Microservices, AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, SQS) and Docker.
● Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
● Must have interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
● Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Apply Now! Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire immediately. Check us out at www.shopdev.co