React JS Software Engineer
Do you want to earn in $ Dollars $ with Full-time permanent employment (Starting from $2500)? Do you want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Are you up to accept next level challenges? If the answer of all questions is YES, we have opportunities for you at Shopdev.
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for sales, growth hacking and all things digital. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a fast growing & entrepreneurial technology company in a dynamic and international environment.
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
● Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
● Experience with user interface design.
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Excellent troubleshooting skills.
● Good project management skills.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and
collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out at www.shopdev.co