ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a fast growing & entrepreneurial technology company in a dynamic and international environment.
We’re looking for strong Python Software Engineers. Your primary focus will be to implement APIs and micro services ensuring responsiveness and high performance. Your responsibilities will also include integrating frontend components built by your teammates to the backend services, hence a good understanding of frontend frameworks like React are necessary for this role. You will work closely with product managers, UX experts, QA and others using a Scrum process, to iteratively advance multiple company initiatives.
● At least 2+ years of professional experience in Python development, preferably
● working on products
● Experience with Django
● Should be adept in both Python 2 & 3
● Strong unit testing & debugging skills
● Ability to integrate multiple data sources & databases into one system
● Experience working with Microservices Architecture
● Good understanding of threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture ● Proficient understanding of Code Versioning tools Git
● Understanding of fundamental design principles for scalable apps.
● Ability to create database schemas that cater business procedures
● Understanding of ReactJS
● Experience with DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience with CI/CD procedures
● Experience with AWS/GCP
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, attractive performance based bonus, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment. To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more about ShopDev at our website: www.shopdev.co