Online Marketing Manager
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. Work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are seeking a highly qualified Online Marketing Manager to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals. Online Marketing Manager will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Online Marketing Manager should have a firm grasp of the various digital touch points, steer our organization’s digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a growing technology company in a dynamic and fast global environment.
● Be responsible for end-to-end performance marketing across the lifecycle of the customer experience—acquisition, conversion, analytics and attribution.
● Test and establish various customer segments and targeted messages while also understanding which channels are most efficient.
● Drive performance marketing attribution methodology.
● Define how client’s marketing efforts should be focused and where budgets should be directed based on analytics and key KPIs.
● Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand the customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
● Set best-in-class practices for each digital marketing channel – social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit), SEM/SEO, email, display, ads, traditional media – to drive sales, profit and engagement.
● Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
● Maximize media spend through rigorous creative testing and optimization.
● Aggressively track, measure and report cohorts and conversion metrics across all campaigns daily.
● Report and analyze last-click and multi-touch attribution to develop an understanding of the impact of spending as well as online & offline interaction in the funnel.
● Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly trend and performance reports.
● Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for the adoption of emerging media and technology.
● Responsibly plan and control budgets for all Digital Marketing related efforts
● Analyze sales & stock reports to maximize ROI
● Bachelors’/Master’s degree with a flair for technology and e-commerce
● 4+ years of experience of Digital/Performance Marketing
● Must be Google Analytics, AdWords or Facebook certified professional
● Highly experienced with Microsoft Office applications or Google Sheets for reporting, analytics and presentations.
● Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
● Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
● Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out at www.shopdev.co