IT / Network Support Engineer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
● Installation of operating system drivers and software applications.
● Must have strong knowledge of any Gateway/Firewall (MikroTik, Fortinet, Pfsense).
● Must have strong hands on experience with enterprise WiFi solutions ( UniFi, Ruckus).
● Strong knowledge of user end support of internet issues in wireless and LAN.
● Must have good knowledge with printers, scanners and projectors.
● Troubleshooting all OS and machine level issues.
● Must have hands-on experience with Linux OS and its Troubleshooting.
● Hardware upgrades according to the requirements.
● Must have strong knowledge of laptops hardware issues and troubleshooting.
● Good Knowledge with ESXi and Virtualization.
● Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
● Maintain access control lists and security protocols.
● Maintain active directory, users, port security and other domain controls according to ISO standards.
● Create, update, and maintain all IT and Network related record and documentation
● Bachelors in Information Technology, or a similar field
● +2 years experience of recognized IT companies.
● Good in written and verbal form.
● Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
● Must be excellent in time management, critical thinking, problem-solving, relationship building.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out at www.shopdev.co