Fresh Software Engineer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection will always be preferred at Shopdev.
● Deliver highly reliable production ready code, by following best practices and coding standards.
● Enhancing framework architecture, design and hands-on code review activities.
● Architecture and redesign code for maintainability, scalability, security and efficiency.
● Intuitively resolve complex design and architecture issues.
● Provide technical expertise.
● Help grow team knowledge in advanced engineering methodologies and standards, cutting edge technologies and industry best practices.
● Ensuring timely completion of tasks with top quality output with an enthusiastic approach.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
● Fresh to 2 years of experience required for this position.
● OOP, Databases, Web Services & API based communication
● Mean/Mern stack will be a plus point.
● Knowledge of ecommerce platforms.
● Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
● Hardworking, passionate, energetic, organized, polished and sharp.
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out at www.shopdev.co