ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. Work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are seeking an executive assistant to provide assistance to our executive team in their dealings with internal and external stakeholders. The executive assistant will work closely with the executive team and help them with their schedule, handle correspondence, take minutes during meetings, make travel arrangements, maintain records and produce reports or presentations.
● Manage the schedule of the executive team
● Organise meetings and book meeting rooms
● Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
● Handle correspondence directed to managers
● Take minutes in meetings and email them subsequently
● Produce reports and presentations
● Manage executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation and process expense reports
● Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
● Preferably Bachelors’ or Masters Degree holder
● 3+ years of experience in a similar role
● Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
● Excellent time management skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Sheets
● Well-developed organisational skills
● Attention to detail
● Great verbal and written communication skills
● Experience developing internal processes and record keeping
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out at www.shopdev.co