Senior DevOps Engineer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We have 250+ employees working with enterprise clients and growth stage startups globally. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About the Role
We are hiring for an experienced and enthusiastic Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer. The Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building, managing and automating infrastructure, tools and services, applying hands-on expertise and broad understanding of business applications and systems integration, web services, backend infrastructure, Cloud security as well as build & release engineering. This is a senior technical position responsible for shaping Company’s future DevOps functions.
To ensure success as Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer, you should demonstrate extensive experience in DevOps Architecture and Engineering.
● Work in Agile product teams and across cross-functional technical teams while architecting, designing, development and test automating micro-services’ deployment to Cloud Platform (on Google, AWS and/or Azure Cloud).
● Design, create and maintain infrastructure to support building, testing, deploying and orchestrating Micro-services on Cloud.
● Lead, take ownership and responsibility for key system design pertaining to
● Systems Security
● Cost optimization (deployment and on-going)
● Failover and Disaster Recovery
● Introduce new and improve upon exiting processes using Industry best practices.
● Engage with clients and internal teams to understand product/project requirements so to propose viable solutions solving their business and technical problems.
● Assist in defining organizations internal data, application, deployment, access, and system audit strategy.
● Proven experience implementing scalability, availability, and resilience principles.
● Lead and mentor junior team members.
Job Requirements and Skills:
● At least 6+ years of combined overall Application development, Automation and/or DevOps experience in Cloud Infrastructure.
● At least 3+ years of hands on experience in deployment and management of SaaS/PaaS Applications (on Google, AWS and/or Azure Cloud)
● Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio etc.
● Deep experience with scalable CI/CD solutions (Gitlab CI, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, etc.)
● Cloud Certification, such as Cloud Solution Architect, SysOps Engineer or DevOps Engineer, is a major asset.
● Automation tools, log management, monitoring, patching, and intrusion detection.
● Experienced in managing infrastructure security, firewall, and access management.
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Apply Now! Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are looking to hire immediately. Check us out at www.shopdev.co