Chief of Staff
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are seeking a highly qualified Chief of Staff to work closely with our executive team. From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a growing technology company in a dynamic and fast global environment.
● Acts as a strategic advisor to the CEO and senior management team.
● Acts as the liaison between CEO and other executives, clients, and stakeholders to ensure consistent communication and ensuring involvement or decision-making at the proper time.
● Participates with the CEO and senior management team in strategic planning and decision-making.
● Represents CEO in meetings, by email, and calls with internal and external stakeholders.
● Manages the CEO calendar and prioritizes their time and schedule.
● Managing letters, emails, reports and other correspondence on behalf of the CEO/President.
● Supports the CEO in meetings by taking notes and assuming responsibility for completion of action items.
● Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives of the CEO.
● Researches and recommends new and revised strategies.
● Creates and streamline systems and processes.
● Bachelors’/Master’s degree in business administration, finance, or a similar field
● 4+ years in a business or executive management role
● Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
● Highly experienced with Microsoft Office applications or Google Sheets for reporting, analytics and presentations.
● Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
● Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
● Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
● Must be excellent in time management, critical thinking, problem-solving, relationship building and have
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire immediately.