Associate Support Engineer
ShopDev is a full-service technology and design company specializing in software & product development and technology acceleration. We strategize, design, and build best-in-class digital products, transform teams, and co-create disruptive business models. We work as technology innovation partners with our clients, helping them adapt and thrive in the digital era.
About The Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Associate Support Engineer whose responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a growing technology company in a dynamic and fast global environment.
● Installation of operating system drivers and software applications.
● Must have strong knowledge of any Gateway/Firewall (MikroTik, Fortinet, Pfsense).
● Must have strong hands on experience with enterprise WiFi solutions ( UniFi, Ruckus).
● Strong knowledge of user end support of internet issues in wireless and LAN.
● Must have good knowledge with printers, scanners and projectors.
● Troubleshooting all OS and machine level issues.
● Must have hands-on experience with Linux OS and its Troubleshooting.
● Hardware upgrades according to the requirements.
● Must have strong knowledge of laptops hardware issues and troubleshooting.
● Good Knowledge with ESXi and Virtualization.
● Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
● Maintain access control lists and security protocols.
● Maintain active directory, users, port security and other domain controls according to ISO standards.
● Create, update, and maintain all IT and Network related record and documentation.
● Bachelors in Information Technology, or a similar field
● +2 years experience of recognized IT companies.
● Good in written and verbal form.
● Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
● Must be excellent in time management, critical thinking, problem-solving, relationship building.
Why join ShopDev?
● When you start at ShopDev, you’ll get exposure to countless opportunities within the organization, and get to work on extremely exciting projects in an international setting.
● Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
● Work with highly intelligent and driven team members who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
● We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits, health and insurance coverage, generous paid holidays, and life & work balance.
The full-time position will be based in Lahore at our company office, in a fast-paced, creative, young and collaborative startup environment.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are looking to hire immediately.
Check us out at www.shopdev.co